Achievement Training Social Care courses
Looking to start your career in Health Care? It's not too late too apply!
Introduction to Health and Social Care Level 1
This 8 week course is perfect if you are hoping for a career in health and social care. It provides an introduction into the Health and Adult Social care sector and covers the basic knowledge that you will need to build and develop your career. On completion you can progress onto the Level 2 Certificate course.
To achieve this qualification you will complete a range of optional units and the following mandatory units:
• Principles of safeguarding and protection in health and social care
• Understanding how to handle information in social care settings
• Principles of diversity, equality and inclusion in adult social care settings.
Starting: Monday 17th July!
Duration: Every Monday for 8 weeks (term time only)
Cost: Funding available - subject to status.
Certificate in preparing to work in Adult Social Care Level 2
The Certificate in preparing to work in Adult Social Care Level 2 is a great qualification if you are preparing for or just starting a career in Adult Social Care and are looking to gain and develop your skills and knowledge. You will cover a range of topics, including:
• Equality, diversity and inclusion
• Personal development
• Role of the social care worker
• Handling information
• Health and safety
• Person centred approaches
Starting: Tuesday 18th July!
Duration: 12 weeks
Attendance: Every Tuesday from 9.30am – 3.00pm